Located in beautiful Fairmont, Indiana, Park Elementary currently has over 300 pupils from kindergarten through 6th grade. We also offer a pre-school program, a great preparatory step for children about to begin school.
Our school motto, “Personal Best Equals Success,” is the driving force behind Park Elementary. Park’s classroom instruction, clubs, and extra-curricular activities will help your child develop interests that will last a lifetime. Our attention to each child’s strengths and the encouragement to grow in those areas makes Park Elementary a fantastic environment for any child.
We are proud of the unique education we offer at Park Elementary and the reputation we have earned as a result. With well-qualified educators, high academic standards, and a wide variety of resources, we look forward to welcoming you and your child!
At Park Elementary, we work hard to incorporate our core values into how we educate our students. Our core values include:
- Integrity – Doing what we say we are going to do. Ensuring honest and ethical operations.
- Continuous Improvement – Being innovative and adopting the belief that as good as we might be, there is always a better way.
- High Expectations – Setting stretch goals that are challenging. Striving for better and better results.
- Accountability – Accepting responsibility for results and behaviors – students and adults.
- Data-Driven Decision Making – Using performance data and research to help guide our decisions.
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively because all of us are smarter than any one of us.
- Safety – Ensuring work and learning environments that are safe (physically, emotionally, where it’s okay to try and fail).
- Alignment – Developing systems that work well together. Articulating our activities K-12, home to school, and across functions.